Interstate 90 is a US highway that runs east and west all the way through New York from Buffalo to Albany; Interstate 90 continues much beyond this. Located north of the Finger Lakes, it roughly defines the northern boundary of the Finger Lakes Region; in fact it is often a dividing line mentioned in weather forecasts. From West to East it passes South of Rochester, North of Canandaigua, Geneva, Waterloo, Auburn, and through Syracuse.
- Exit 46 Rochester/Corning (390)
- Exit 45 Rochester/Victor (490)
- Exit 44 Victor/Canandaigua (Route 332)
- Exit 43 Manchester/Palmyra/Canandaigua
- Exit 42 Geneva/Lyons (Route 14)
- Exit 41 Waterloo/Clyde
- Exit 40 Weedsport/Auburn
- Exit 39 Fulton-Syracuse
Interstate 90 Exit listing: http://www.upstatenyroads.com/i90.shtml
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.